See High Peaks Trekking Travel and Tours was founded by Mingma Chhiring Sherpa. He is a Nepal government licensed high altitude guide. He has been trekking the Himalaya for 16 years with groups and individuals. He has trekked from the start of the Great Himalayan Trail in Kanchenjunga, through the Everest region, Annapurna, to the remote western regions of Mustang, Dolpo, and Yari. He know the Himalaya well, it is his home.
He was born under the shadow of Kanchenjunga, the world’s third highest mountain. He grew up in a remote vertical village amidst farmland and jungle. He is of the Sherpa culture, with Tibetan and Bhutanese heritage.
He has a passion for the culture of the indigenous peoples of Nepal – the Himalayan Bhotia. On a trek with me, you will discover much about their culture, including religion, art, language, homestyle, and much more
We organise experienced high-quality Sherpa guides, porters and cooks. We pay our staff good wages and we look after them with good food, care, and insurance.
- Running the Nepal side of Mindful Adventures since 2015
- Nepali Government Licensed Guide
- Wilderness Medicine trained with World Expeditions
- First Aid trained with World Expeditions
- Bilingual – English, Hindi, Nepali, Tibetan, and other indigenous languages of Nepal
- I have been a Sherpa Guide and Leader for more than 15 years
- I am fully experienced in leading treks to high altitude